I’m often asked if companies can use picjumbo photos in their website-builder for their clients, but photo redistribution is not allowed in picjumbo Terms & FAQ. As you know, you can use picjumbo images in a lot of way: app designs, app UI kits, web UI kits, web designs, web templates, web themes and you can include used images in your web theme package. Also you can use them for your book cover, print it as picture to your living room or company office or use it to design postcards or Christmas letters.
The only thing that isn’t allowed is photo redistribution on your own — this means selling or resharing the images to download or use in B2C or B2B apps.
And because of this I came up with an easy solution: ‘license’ for using picjumbo photos in your own projects for your own visitors/members/clients.
For $149/month you can download any image from picjumbo and use it in your application (website builder, theme builder etc.) for your users. With this you’ll get XML feed so you can download all images at once (programming skills needed) and stay up to date with picjumbo library (programming skills needed). And for $249/month you can use any photo from picjumbo and also picjumbo PREMIUM Membership.
No one wants problems with image copyright, we all know that’s very thin ice. It’s very problematic with ‘free’ photos and very expensive with stock photos. And that’s why I’m allowing this easy solution. All applications will be reviewed to prevent any misunderstanding, so don’t hesitate to contact me. I’ll be glad and very happy if your company will be using picjumbo as their image library.
Photo Redistribution Options
- Picjumbo FREE images: $149/month
- Picjumbo FREE + PREMIUM images: $249/month (+ $10/month for picjumbo PREMIUM Membership)
- Hosting company with their own website builder
- Freemium/premium online website builder
- Freemium/premium quote creator
- Plugin for WordPress or other apps
NOT allowed examples
- Anything like clone of picjumbo (site with photos to download)
- Anything for reselling pictures
- You can not sell the photos (“$xx for this photo”) but…
- You can use something like “Unlock these premium photos for $xx”.
- You must host all selected images.
- Photos shouldn’t be downloadable, eg. “Download image” button.
- XML feed is only for batch image download/import/setting up on your side.
- Redistribution (offering images to your customers) is allowed only with running redistribution plan.
- Payments are made monthly via Gumroad (credit card/PayPal)
I’m ready to answer all your question, just hit me an email on [email protected].