I’m often asked if companies can use picjumbo photos in website-builder layouts for their clients but photo redistribution is not allowed. Let’s see Terms & FAQ. As you know, you can use picjumbo images in many ways: app designs, app UI kits, web UI kits, web designs, web templates, web themes as well as integration of the images in your web theme package. Other option how to use them can be a book cover, Christmas letters or picture for your living room or company office.
The only thing that isn’t allowed is photo redistribution on your own — this means selling or resharing the images to download or use them in B2C or B2B apps.
And because of this I came up with an easy solution: ‘license’ for using picjumbo photos in your own projects for your visitors/members/clients.
Only for $149/month, you can download any FREE image from picjumbo library and use it in your application (website builder, theme builder etc.) for your users. With this you’ll get XML feed so you can download all images at once (programming skills needed) and stay up to date with picjumbo library.
Second option costs $249/month. In this case you can use any photo from picjumbo library and also from picjumbo PREMIUM Membership.
It is all about image copyright, we all know that’s very thin ice. It’s very problematic with ‘free’ photos (sites with stolen images) and very expensive with stock photos. And that’s why I’m allowing this easy solution. All applications will be reviewed to prevent any misunderstanding, so don’t hesitate to contact me. I’ll be glad and very happy if your company will be using picjumbo as their image library.
Photo Redistribution Options
- picjumbo FREE images: $149/month
- picjumbo FREE + PREMIUM images: $249/month (+ $10/month for picjumbo PREMIUM Membership)
- Hostings with their own website builders
- Freemium/premium online website builders
- Freemium/premium quote creators
- Theme/Drag & Drop builders
- Plugins for WordPress or other apps
NOT allowed examples
- To make website with picjumbo images to download
- To resell the photos
- You cannot sell the photos (“$xx for this photo”) but…
- You can use something like “Unlock these premium photos for $xx”.
- You must host all selected images.
- Photos shouldn’t be downloadable, eg. no “Download this image” button.
- XML feed is only for batch image download/import/setting up on your side.
- Offering images in your app to your customers is allowed only with running redistribution plan.
- Payments are made monthly via Gumroad (credit card/PayPal). VAT refund is possible.
I’m ready to answer all your question, just hit me an email on [email protected].